How to reach
NITK lies on the coastal belt of Karnataka, on the National Highway 66, at about 22 kms from Mangalore towards Udupi. It lies close to Mangalore International Airport, Mangalore Railway Station and the Mangalore Port. Bus Routes from Mumbai, Goa and Bangalore ( that terminate at Udupi-Manipal) pass through the College and visitors can disembark right away. Reaching NITK from Nearby Places.
From Mangalore Railway Station
• All Express buses to Udupi, Manipal, Kundapur, Bhatkal or Karkala drop you at the College NITK Express Bus Stop which is closer to the Administrative Block, Departments, Girls' Hostels Block, and the Guest House.
From Mangalore Bus stand
• All Service/Express Buses starting from Mangalore Bus Stand and going towards Udupi or Karkala, stop at NITK Main Building.
• A number of Private Taxis also available at Mangalore. NITK is 21 Kms. from Mangalore on the northern side on National Highway No.66.
From Surathkal Railway Station
• Passengers alighting at Surathkal station can engage auto rickshaws that will take them to the college 4 kms from the Station for Rs.40/-.
• Further, one can also reach Surathkal Bus Stand and board regular service buses that ply via the college.
Distance from Popular Source Points (approx.)
From Mangalore Airport: 18 KM
From Mangalore Central Railway Station: 18 KM
From Mangalore Junction Railway Station: 20 KM
From Surathkal Railway Station: 04 KM
From Mangalore Bus stand: 21 KM